From an early age, your student has likely demonstrated a knack for creativity. Through an education at BEAU, you can help your student turn their creative passion and talents into a rewarding career in the entertainment arts. Whether their gift is in visual or graphic design, digital film or audio engineering, BEAU has the programs—and the inspiring instructors—to help them achieve their career goals.
To be admitted to BEAU, your student must have a high school diploma or GED and provide one of the following:
- Minimum ACCUPLACER test scores of: Reading Comprehension, 45; Sentence Skills, 45; and Arithmetic, 25
- Minimum composite ACT score of 21
- Minimum composite SAT score of 1485 (or 990 if taken prior to March 2006)
Please note: Some of our programs have additional requirements. Email or call our admissions team at 1-801-288-2787 to learn more.
Next Steps for Your Student
- Schedule a visit: They can tour campus, visit with an admissions representative and meet some of their future instructors.
- Take the ACCUPLACER: Administered at BEAU, this tests your student’s knowledge in math, reading and writing. Ask a BEAU admissions representative to learn more.
- Complete the FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in determining your student’s eligibility for financial aid, scholarships, grants and loans.
- Select courses and register for classes.
- Attend orientation: Once your student is admitted to BEAU, it’s strongly suggested they attend the New Student Orientation. Contact us to learn more.