Whether your high school graduation is days, months or years away, now is the time to take a deep look at BEAU. If you want a rewarding career in visual or graphic design, digital film or audio engineering, BEAU can help you get to the future you’ve always dreamed about.
To be admitted to BEAU, you must have a high school diploma or GED and provide one of the following:
- Minimum ACCUPLACER test scores of: Reading Comprehension, 45; Sentence Skills, 45; and Arithmetic, 25
- Minimum composite ACT score of 21
- Minimum composite SAT score of 1485 (or 990 if taken prior to March 2006)
Please note: Some of our programs have additional requirements. Email or call our admissions team at 1-801-288-2787 to learn more.
- Schedule a visit: Tour campus, visit with an admissions representative and meet some of your future instructors.
- Take the ACCUPLACER: Test your knowledge in math, reading and writing. Ask your BEAU admissions representative to learn more.
- Complete the FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in determining your eligibility for financial aid, scholarships, grants and loans.
- Select your courses and register for your classes.
- Attend orientation: Once you’re admitted to BEAU, you’re strongly encouraged to attend the New Student Orientation offered before the start of each quarter. Email admissions for more information.