Explore Your Financial Aid and Scholarship Options at BEAU
Feeling overwhelmed about how to pay for your college education? Don’t be. BEAU’s financial aid representatives will help determine if you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarships. Our representatives will be there if you need assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is the first step in establishing your financial aid eligibility. Our academic department will determine if you qualify for transfer credit. For more information, call 1-801-288-2787.
Military & Veterans
As an official Military Friendly® School, BEAU prides itself on serving military personnel, veterans and their families. We offer military scholarships and college credit for military service. Upon establishing your eligibility, we’ll help you put your GI Bill and other hard-earned military educational benefits to work at BEAU.
BEAU offers the following military scholarships. For more information regarding eligibility guidelines, please review the Course Catalog:
- Military Active Duty/Retired Scholarship: Designed to reward students for their military service to our country. Active duty and retired service members of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and Drilling Reserve/National Guard, who are registered for at least 6 credits in an undergraduate program, are eligible. Award is 25% off tuition. Cannot be used in conjunction with, or in addition to, any other BEAU military scholarships.
- Military Advantage Scholarship: For qualified military personnel who are registered for at least 6 credits in an undergraduate program or 3 credits in a master’s program and are making satisfactory academic progress. Award is 10% off tuition. Cannot be used in conjunction with, or in addition to, any other BEAU military scholarships.
- Purple Heart Scholarship: In recognition for service members and veterans who were wounded in the Gulf Wars, Operation Desert Storm, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Also for spouse/domestic partner or dependents of service members killed in action during these conflicts. Covers the cost of remaining tuition and fees once elected federal and state financial aid, military aid, and Veterans Affairs benefits have been deducted from the total amount. Student must be registered for at least 12 credits to be eligible for the quarter. Graduate students must be registered for at least six graduate credits to be eligible for the quarter. Cannot be used in conjunction with, or in addition to, any other BEAU military scholarships.
Business Alliance Scholarship
If you are employed by an approved BEAU Business Alliance partner, you may be eligible to receive 10% off of tuition. For more information, call 1-801-288-2787.
Like scholarships, grants don’t have to be paid back. Grants are often based on financial need and awarded to qualified students by the federal government or private institutions. Two common grants are the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG).
You can help cover the cost of your BEAU education by qualifying for low-interest, long-term government loans, which must be repaid. The most common are:
- Federal PLUS Loans: These are for parents of dependent undergraduate students attending college. They help cover fees, books and room and board.
- Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans: You may be eligible to receive these each year you’re in college. Your loan amount is determined by your financial need.
- State Loans: Some states have specific loan programs for their students. Our financial aid representatives can help you navigate these programs and their application processes.
- Alternative Loans: You may be eligible to receive private loans, funded by local financial institutions and lenders.