Whether you’ve been away from the classroom for a couple of years or a couple of decades, BEAU offers the support adult learners like you need to succeed. We have a diverse student body, but the common denominator is a passion for creativity and a desire to work in the entertainment arts. At BEAU, you’ll learn from industry-experienced instructors who will share their knowledge, skills and real-world experiences and connections with you.
To be admitted to BEAU, you must have a high school diploma or GED and provide one of the following:
- Minimum ACCUPLACER test scores of: Reading Comprehension, 45; Sentence Skills, 45; and Arithmetic, 25
- Minimum composite ACT score of 21
- Minimum composite SAT score of 1485 (or 990 if taken prior to March 2006)
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved institution
Please note: Some of our programs have additional requirements. Email or call our admissions team at 1-801-288-2787 to learn more.
- Schedule a visit: Tour campus, visit with an admissions representative and meet some of your future instructors.
- Take the ACCUPLACER: Test your knowledge in math, reading and writing. Ask your BEAU admissions representative to learn more.
- Complete the FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in determining your eligibility for financial aid, scholarships, grants and loans.
- Select your courses and register for your classes.
- Attend orientation: Once you’re admitted to BEAU, you’re strongly encouraged to attend the New Student Orientation offered before the start of each quarter. Email admissions for more information.