Whether you’ve been away from the classroom for a couple of years or a couple of decades, BEAU offers the support adult learners like you need to succeed. We have a diverse student body, but the common denominator is a passion for creativity and a desire to work in the entertainment arts. At BEAU, you’ll learn from industry-experienced instructors who will share their knowledge, skills and real-world experiences and connections with you.
To be admitted to BEAU, you must have a high school diploma or GED and provide one of the following:
- Minimum ACCUPLACER test scores of: Reading Comprehension, 45; Sentence Skills, 45; and Arithmetic, 25
- Minimum composite ACT score of 21
- Minimum composite SAT score of 1485 (or 990 if taken prior to March 2006)
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved institution
Please note: Some of our programs have additional requirements. Email or call our admissions team at 1-801-288-2787 to learn more.
Wondering if your prior education or professional work experience qualify for transfer credits at BEAU? Learn more. Or check out our Course Catalog for more information.
BEAU is proud to be a Military Friendly® School. We’ll review your military transcript to determine if you can earn college credit for your military service. Learn more.
- Schedule a visit: Tour campus, visit with an admissions representative and meet some of your future instructors.
- Take the ACCUPLACER: Test your knowledge in math, reading and writing. Ask your BEAU admissions representative to learn more.
- Complete the FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in determining your eligibility for financial aid, scholarships, grants and loans.
- Select your courses and register for your classes.
- Attend orientation: Once you’re admitted to BEAU, you’re strongly encouraged to attend the New Student Orientation offered before the start of each quarter. Email admissions for more information.