Demystifying the BEAU Application Process
If you’re considering BEAU as the place to begin your creative career, congratulations! You’ve made an important first step towards furthering your education. We know that the college admissions process can be daunting, whether you’re finishing high school and thinking about the next step of your education, or you’re an adult learner thinking about going back to school. This article offers some easy steps you can take to get started on the path towards applying, and eventually attending, BEAU.
- The very first thing you’ll want to do is read through the BEAU website to learn more about the programs we offer, and read in depth about the program that seems like the best fit for you. Our newly designed website has a wealth of information and is a great place to start finding your place at BEAU.
- Next, make sure you meet our admissions requirements. Take a look at the requirements listed on our website to see if you qualify for admission to BEAU. You’ll want to make sure you have your high school diploma or GED, and either a minimum score on the ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer assessment, or a qualified associate’s degree.
- If you’re still wondering if BEAU is the right place for you, read our blog post about ten signs that you belong at BEAU, and see if that sounds like you belong here! (Hint: If you’re a creative, passionate individual seeking to deepen your creative talents and put them to use in your career, then BEAU is probably the perfect place for you.)
- Now that you’ve decided that BEAU is the right place for you, you’ll want to request more information about applying to BEAU. Fill out the form to be put in touch with our admissions staff. You’ll be contacted personally by email, and by phone if you wish, with more information about our programs. Once you’re in touch, our admissions staff can be a valuable resource for the rest of your admissions journey.
- While you’re at it, you’ll also want to schedule a tour of our campus to get to know BEAU better in person. BEAU is a unique institution with an unconventional campus that’s buzzing with creative energy. It’s something you should definitely come see for yourself!
- If you have any questions at any point during your admissions process, you can contact an admissions representative either by phone or email. We love to help prospective students, and we’re happy to answer any questions you might have about BEAU, our degree programs, financial aid, or anything else that might be on your mind during the admissions process.
At BEAU, we want to make sure you feel supported and encouraged as a student, starting from the very beginning, with your BEAU application, and extending all the way to graduation and beyond. We hope these simple steps help you get started in the right direction with your BEAU application, and we hope to see you around campus soon!