Request Info

REQUEST INFO

Find out what BEAU can do for you.

We can assist you with possible scholarship opportunities, credit for work experience, and much more.

Yes, you may send texts to this number.

By checking the box above, you are giving your express written consent for BEAU to contact you regarding our programs and services using email, telephone, or text—including our use of automated technology for calls and periodic texts to any wireless number you provide. Message and data rates may apply. This consent is not required to purchase goods/services and you may always call us directly at 877-437-6060.

Thank you for your interest in BEAU. A representative will be contacting you shortly.

REQUEST INFO

Find out what BEAU can do for you.

Yes, you may send texts to this number.

Music Production and Engineering Student Says BEAU is Step in Right Direction

Music production and engineering student Kat Fechner has always loved music. She wasn’t sure what she wanted to do for a career, but when she saw a commercial for Broadview Entertainment Arts University (BEAU), she knew it was where she needed to be.

“The school offered a music program I was really interested in, along with keeping class sizes small,” she says about why she decided to enroll.

Kat enjoys the music production and engineering program because of the hands-on learning and the people she works with every day.

“I love getting to use a full recording studio, having teachers who know a lot about the industry, and everyone is super friendly,” she explains. “It’s always fun going to classes and learning. The program has even helped with promotion of myself as an artist.”

Kat produces electronic music, interns with Wilder Productions as stage crew and DJs in her spare time. She says she loves sharing music with people and hopes to extend her education at BEAU.

“My plans are to continue DJing and producing music, along with setting up more shows for all to enjoy,” Kat says. “I’m also considering coming back to Broadview to learn architecture, so I would be able to design proper recording studios.”

Kat says BEAU has been instrumental her to her career goals.

“Going to BEAU has been such a step in the right direction for myself,” she says. “I have met some of the best people going here and learned more than I thought possible about music and the industry.”

No matter what may come after graduation, Kat says she’s just enjoying the journey and everything she’s experienced.

“I’m really doing what I love. Even the times when I have been knocked down so low I think about giving up on music, I have always meet someone who has pushed me to keep going; that what I’m doing is worth it at the time I need it most,” says Kat. “I’m going to keep doing what I love: create more music and hopefully make it to that point I want to be at, and if not, I’m going to have fun along the way.”

Visit the BEAU music production and engineering program page to learn more.

PREVIOUS