BEAU Rewards Full-time Students with Discounted Tuition
Here’s what you can expect to pay for tuition and fees at BEAU:
- Full-time, 14+ credits: $325 per credit*
- Full-time, 12-13 credits: $375 per credit
- Part-time, 1-11 credits: $435 per credit
- Tuition Cap: All credits over 16 are free of tuition charges
- Course Fees: Fees vary from $100-$650 per course
*Students enrolling as new students or re-entry status and registering for coursework in the second six-week session of a quarter are eligible for the $325 per credit tuition rate, provided they attend a minimum of 7 credits during that six-week period. This applies only to new and returning BEAU students during the first quarter of enrollment.
For more information about tuition and fees or financial aid, please give us a call at 1-801-288-2787 or review the Course Catalog.
BEAU offers a monthly payment plan. Contact us at 1-801-288-2787 for more details.
Here’s some important information regarding tuition and fees at BEAU:
- Scheduled payments that are more than five business days past due are subject to an account hold, which may limit your ability to register.
- If you fail to fulfill the agreed upon financial arrangements, you may be expelled from school and may reenter only upon the full payment of the delinquent portion of your account.
- If you repeat a course, you will be charged the tuition and fees in place at the time of the repeat.
- You will be charged for overdue, lost or damaged library materials.
- You may request a fee list to determine the appropriate lab/supply cost for your program.