Request Info

Request Info

Find out what BEAU can do for you. We can assist you with possible scholarship opportunities, credit for work experience, and much more.

By checking the box above, you are giving your express written consent for BEAU to contact you regarding our programs and services using email, telephone, or text—including our use of automated technology for calls and periodic texts to any wireless number you provide. Message and data rates may apply. This consent is not required to purchase goods/services and you may always call us directly at 877-437-6060.

SHARE: Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on Pinterest

Graphic Design Student Says BEAU is Perfect Fit

Graphic design student Trey Williams says he is still finding himself but knows his passion is creativity. As a kid, he wanted to be an artist or a teacher when he grew up. He enrolled in the graphic design program at Broadview Entertainment Arts University (BEAU) and says it’s the right place for him.

“I’ve always loved to draw and create, and share what I’ve learned with others. I decided to follow my dream of working in art and graphic design,” he says. “It was a perfect fit for everything I was hoping to study.”

Trey says the program is preparing him for a future in the industry.

“[The graphic design program] offers everything I was looking for; everything I think I would need in the field of graphic design,” says Trey. “It’s not just learning art and computer programs; I’m learning how to communicate, start my own business and expand my skill set to be a real force in the industry.”

The instructors and other students also contribute to Trey’s educational experience at BEAU.

“The teacher to student relationship is more personal than I have ever experienced. They actually teach you according to your needs and desires, and care about your success,” Trey explains. “[The BEAU community] is a tight-knit group. I know most of my peers and have developed friendships with a lot of them. It’s always growing too. Everyone brings something different – a new creative force to the equation.”

Overall, Trey says that BEAU provides a unique opportunity to turn his passion into a career.

“You won’t have an experience like this anywhere else,” he says. “This is your education shaped for you.”

Trey is hopeful about his future and looks forward to what will come his way after earning his degree.

“I love creating, and I am inspired by the world around me. Nature, music, art – I love it all,” he says. “In terms of my work, I feel I’m only at the beginning of my journey. I know there is a whole world ahead of me for me to find and explore. I’m excited, I’m hopeful and I’m ready to begin.”

Visit the BEAU graphic design AAS or visual design BFA specialization in graphic design program pages to learn more.

PREVIOUS