Request Info

Request Info

Find out what BEAU can do for you. We can assist you with possible scholarship opportunities, credit for work experience, and much more.

By checking the box above, you are giving your express written consent for BEAU to contact you regarding our programs and services using email, telephone, or text—including our use of automated technology for calls and periodic texts to any wireless number you provide. Message and data rates may apply. This consent is not required to purchase goods/services and you may always call us directly at 877-437-6060.

SHARE: Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on Pinterest

Rubbing Shoulders with the Stars at Sundance

entertainment design programBEAU teamed up with Power and Industry at the Indie Film Makers lounge for the Sundance Film Festival.  While filmmakers, music executives, actors and entertainment industry leaders networked in the lounge, BEAU students had the opportunity to be there alongside them during the festival.

Natalie Vaculin, a student in BEAU’s Entertainment Design program,  came up to Sundance with the hopes of meeting some people and getting some experience in the entertainment industry. 

“I am so glad that I took advantage of the opportunity to work at Sundance,” Natalie said. “I met people that are working in a job that I hope to have someday. I have new doors opened for possible internships, and I have sparked new relationships that could be very beneficial to my career in entertainment design. I even got to meet Michael Cera!!”

The weekend included visits to the lounge by countless industry professionals and several celebrities.  Michele Christensen, a BEAU student in our Music and Entertainment Business program, commented on her experience: “I really enjoyed working at Sundance. I saw hundreds of industry professionals and got to rub shoulders with some celebrities.  I even got to see the Foo Fighters at the lounge.”

Music entertainment businessBEAU makes it a priority to help create opportunities for its students, and Sundance is just one example.

Finally, Music Production and Engineering student, Thomas Bockheim, said, “I would really like to thank everyone at BEAU and the good folks at the Indy Film Makers Lounge for allowing me to have this opportunity. It was time well spent and I made a few good friends and some contacts. I would encourage anyone who is interested in the arts to volunteer at Sundance. You would be surprised at who you will meet and the opportunities it can create.” 

Maybe next year it could be your story.

PREVIOUS